There are several interesting types of dogs out there, and if we try to show everyone here all day. Here are 12 more dogs only aspect we could find!
1. Bergamasco – As a way to protect the difficult elements of the Alps, these dogs have three layers of skin and, of course, masses, companions, or in mass through their bodies.
2. Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound) – Some do not believe that the Russian greyhounds are very intelligent, but they are simply bored and do not select the commands to listen to. Funny dogs almost always remain silent, and so sporty, Muffel said.
3. Mudi – Like dog Australian Shepherd, but cozy! They could see their Australian cousins, but these little shepherds from Hungary.
4. Australian shepherds – Despite his name, this breed began in the US Many of these dogs are intelligent blue eyes Merles, which makes dogs some of the best.
5. Harlequin Great Dane – Many might wonder what the difference between Harlequin and Merle. Merle is a model in the fur of a dog, and sunfish white skin with dark skin spots. You might think that you have a min pin harlequin or dachshund, but blackbirds – Great Danes can not be harlequin!
6. Rhodesian Ridgeback – This dog has a skin stripe on the back, which grows in the opposite direction of the rest of the skin, it gives the appearance of a mohawk. There are also Thai ridgebacks, which often have gray skin, and the Razorbacks Cambodians who have thick hair as shepherds.
7. Puli – Dog Mop! Natural carpet starts about nine or ten months to be afraid, and helps to isolate all the time.
8. Brindle Greyhound – Many strokes can be brindle – pitbulls, boxers, bulldogs – but some of the most unique are greyhounds.
9. These dogs vary so much in the department of appearance you might think they are not even the same breed. Some are dyed, while others have a full layer. But what most have in common is a strip of hair spiked on the head.
10. The Norwegian Lundehund – This dog has six toes on each foot, used to enter the rocks and is so flexible that you can stretch your legs in any direction, and the tip of his head wide enough to touch your back!
11. Catahoula Leopard Dog – Is the first type of dog breed in the United States, was named after Catahoula Parish in Louisiana. These skillful hunters are able to climb trees to catch their prey.
12. Red/Queensland Heeler mix – We do not know what kind of dog is – some say pit bull / red heeler mix, say some Queensland characters or red dog – but it’s a beauty!